The 2017 Gridiron Australia National Coaching Conference gives participants the opportunity to network, learn and discuss all things GRIDIRON!
This event is open to players, coaches, officials and administrators from Gridiron Australia Member States.
DATES: 19th to 21st May 2017
- Friday 19th May 2017 – Meet and Greet Event
7.30pm at the Novotel at Sydney Olympic Park
- Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st May 2017 – Conference
9am-5pm at Figtree Conference Centre, 5 Figtree Drive, Sydney Olympic Park (Homebush)
COST: $50 per person
- Morning Tea
- Afternoon Tea
- Tea and Coffee making facilities are available
- Parking: There is ample FREE Parking at the Conference Centre on a 1st come 1st serve basis.
- Accommodation: For all participants seeking accommodation the hotel in the local area are as follows:
- BY BUS: Olympic Park is serviced by the 525 and 526 bus routes, with bus stops nearby. There is more information here: www.sydneybuses.info
- BY TRAIN
- Trains to Olympic Park leave from Lidcombe Station. Lidcombe station is serviced by Bankstown and Blue Mountains trains and regularly serviced by the Inner West and Western Lines (20 min journey from Central and Redfern Stations. At Libcombe station, go to Platform 1 and follow the signboards to “Olympic Park Sprint Platform” (this is a “hidden” platform). A 5 minute journey, trains leave every 10 mins but are not listed on the electronic board.
- Click here for information to travel to Sydney Olympic Park from the Sydney Domestic Airport
ATTENTION EXHIBITORS – Are you interested in showing off your product or service? Please contact National Coaching Director and Conference Organiser, Paul Manera on 0406 538 634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org